To report a pothole on a Town-maintained street, call (252) 261-2394, select option 1 or email opens in a new windowinfo@southernshores-nc.govcreate new email

To view a map of Town streets click opens in a new windowhere.

To report a pothole on a state-maintained street, call the NCDOT at (252) 473-2990. *US Hwy 158 (Croatan Highway) and NC Highway 12 (Ocean Boulevard and Duck Road) are maintained by the NCDOT. NC Department of Transportation.