Mosquito Control Service Request Form or phone 473-5885
In addition to the Dare County mosquito suppression program there are precautions everyone can take to help protect from mosquito borne diseases. The following guidelines are designed to lessen any potential risk.
• Avoid outdoor activity during dawn and dusk; when mosquito activity is high
• Cover exposed areas of skin with long pants, loose fitting long-sleeved shirts, shoes, and hats
• Use mosquito repellants containing DEET
• When using DEET products, follow the instructions and be especially careful when applying to children
• Keep all window screens in good repair to prevent mosquitoes from entering your home
• Avoid outdoor activity in areas known to have high mosquito activity